Thursday 23 June 2016

Parents Evening

A massive thank you to all the parents and carers who came to the year 1 parent's evening. We were blown away by your commitment to your child's learning. Thank you for all your support this year.

Here are some of your comments about Hill Mead and your child's learning;



"He has improved a lot and that gives me great pleasure. I want to thank you all."

"She has had a good year in Hill Mead school"

"Since he started in Year 1 I have noticed a lot of change in work and behaviour. He is sounding out words really well and his reading is coming along very well."

"I could not be happier with myself when I make the decision to choose Hill Mead. Well done."

"I have no further comment except my daughter is happy."

"My child is very happy at school. He is making great progress. The school works well with parents to ensure the child is receiving the very best."

"Very happy with his progress, thank you. God bless."

"Over the years all my children have attended this school. I strongly believe this is a real place of learning."


3 comments:

  1. My parents come and we looked at my books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked doing my mask at Love My Books cafe because it was so much fun making my book. I liked when I got my face painted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked when we did face painting. Even when I got my mask on.

    ReplyDelete