Tuesday 1 December 2015

Science Museum Trip

We had a fantastic trip to the science museum today where we explored lots of materials.We learnt about lots of different materials and made different patterns using a range of materials. We visited their sensory garden and investigated patterns in the pattern pod.  After all our hard work we then role played being animals in the garden.  
Look how scary we look!

Dressing up in the garden
Investigating different materials

Investigating what different materials things are made of.
Creating patterns in the pattern pod.
Using pulleys to build a tree house.
What materials can you find in 
the world around you?

11 comments:

  1. I liked when we went on the trip and we played in the tree house. And then we went to the pattern pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the trip. Because it was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked about the trip when I got to play with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zachary
    I like the space rocket, the space ship,the cars, the car that was hanging on the top,I enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the Science trip and I liked when I went on the metal bridge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the Science trip and I like when I went into the HUGE tree house and we built a road inside it. And I even made a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. On the science trip I made a picture of a flower, house, bed and tree house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. On the Science trip I liked that there were so many games. There was a game of fish where you had to catch a fish. And there was a drawing game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Science trip was fun because my mum came and we all played in a garden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Akeelah

    Love the science Museum

    ReplyDelete
  11. we can find string and metal and wood
    by : David

    ReplyDelete